Presentation Screen Master lets you do the work privately, while delivering part of screen to audience.
Using Presentation Screen Master is a great way to do the private works in one computer (your laptop, for example), while your audience views part of the screen on a different monitor (projector). You can present only selected area of the screen or an application on your computer, viewers will not be able to see any other content on your desktop. It also allows you to zoom in, annotate, and add a cursor effect on the presenting content.
- Works with Desktop PC, Laptop and Tablet PC.
- Works with Interactive Whiteboard.
- Accepts digital pen input.
- Compatible with Graphics Tablet.
- Works with multiple screens.
The developer is offering a 50% discount on lifetime license on the giveaway day (free updates/upgrades and support for life). Get it here.