Facing Life Head On: Brad Mattes Talks About His Pro-Life Work
Check back in two weeks for the second part of this interview, where Brad answers the questions from the “Life Report Questionnaire” and more!
- How did you get involved in the pro-life movement?
- How early was Dr. Wilke publishing pro-life literature and media?
- How do you think the pro-life movement has changed in the last 40 years, especially as it relates to media?
- What have you learned about how abortion affects men?
- What resources are available at LifeIssues.org?
- Tell us about your TV show, “Facing Life Head-On.”
- What are some of the common themes on your show?
- How do you get Emmy nominations doing pro-life work?
- What were you hoping to accomplish by going to Ethiopia?
- What happened with the Ethiopian abortion worker you spoke to?
- Can you tell our audience about the woman you met who is suffering from leprosy?
- How has your life changed since you came back?
- What was the most difficult interview you did on Facing Life Head-On?
- Do you have a few favorite episodes looking back?
- How can we overturn Roe vs. Wade?
- Looking ahead, what will be very important for the pro-life movement to do differently as we work towards overturning Roe vs. Wade?
- Is there anti-intellectualism in the pro-life movement, and if so, how do we combat that?