Protect files of any file type with a personal password! 10 symmetrical and asymmetrical encryption methods are available, and all of them can be combined with each other. 7 encryption procedures require a personal password that you can determine by yourself, so that only you can open the file again.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Encrypt and decrypt files and folders on your hard drive, floppy disk or USB stick completely.
- 11 encryption methods (Simple HEX Encoding, Ceasar-3, Ceasar-9, Simple XOR, Extended XOR, Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), Blowfish, Twofish, Serpent, MARS and Tiny Encryption Algorithm (TEA)).
- 3 easy encrypting procedures (no password required).
- 8 secure encrypting procedures (password required).
- Encrypt your data to a self-extracting *.exe file for users who do not have this program installed on their systems
- Log your encrypting and decrypting activity to the history file by option.
- Start program with Windows automatically and encrypt data from Windows Explorer directly.
- Program can be installed on USB sticks, floppy disks or nearly all other re-writable media.
- Very low system resources required.