Redux: Watch the Epic Chaos of the Push the Red Button Stunt in New Viral Vid
The Belgian TV channel that last year orchestrated an insane viral stunt is back with a new curiosity-peaking ploy: another big red button with a sign to “push to add drama” — and even more outrageous results.
First, let’s set the scene. It’s an ice cold day somewhere in the Netherlands. A button was placed — again. How could you resist?
Like the previous stunt, the video is so chaotic that we’ll give you a couple teaser shots but won’t even attempt to explain what’s going on.
Confused? You’ll just have to watch the nearly two minute video to get a better sense of it yourself (if you can). Also be warned that there is some brief but blurred nudity:
This time the stunt takes seemingly innocent bystanders with them to another location, which makes us question if even the people meant to be surprised by the dramatic scene are actors themselves — or maybe it’s OK to pseudo-kidnap people in the Netherlands without permission.
The video was posted Thursday and has more than 415,000 views so far. So, it’s not as successful as the first but it’s still making the rounds.
The stunt was produced as an advertisement for cable network TNT.
Read more stories from TheBlaze
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)