SysResources Manager is a system utility for monitoring the current state of important system resources, such as CPU usage, RAM and Virtual RAM availability, Hard Disk Health and Performance, Active Processes and Processes accessing Internet, Monitoring Bandwidth Traffic (Download-Upload speed), Services, StartUp Programs.
- Usage graphs of important system resources;
- Network bandwidth traffic;
- Easy monitoring disks and drives;
- Processes accessing Internet;
- Windows services, windows info,
- StartUp manager, program launcher, task manager;
- Explores special folders of windows;
- Shows Windows version, product ID, digital product ID, owner etc.;
- Accesses hidden commands of Windows, like hide/show desktop, taskbar, enable/disable start button;
- Accesses control panel items;
- Lock PC.